FOUNDATION Course Curriculum

FOUNDATION Course Equipment List

Saturday, February 1, 2025

Gunny & Abby walk away Stay

 Well we had an interesting week. The first half of the week I thought it was a 100 yard recall like we did at 20 feet last week ๐Ÿ˜…. Fun fact- Abby did an 80 foot recall with the sit in front and heel and everything. I was so proud of her but had no idea how we would do that at 100 yards. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ good thing Roxanne set me straight. 

We had two days of state drill team after that and then 4 basketball games in two different towns today so these videos in the dark are the best we could do. We measured out the distance with my husbands measuring wheel, used all the shop lights, and two truck lights to make it happen tonight. The dogs did great. Hopefully you can tell haha. 



4 comments:

  1. I posted both dogs in one post this time. ๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pass !!! Great Job you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZERS..
    Excellent Week 8 Walk Away Stays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I flippin' love that Po has a solid 80 ft recall. :D

    ReplyDelete