FOUNDATION Course Curriculum

FOUNDATION Course Equipment List

Saturday, February 8, 2025

Abby & Allysa Week 9 Exam

 I’ve loved working with Abby this week. In the video I was trying fix her collar before the figure 8. In case you wonder what the heck I’m doing 😅. My little one was being a big distraction while we did this haha. Abby loves him! 


I also uploaded one of our practice sessions. Abby doesn’t love placeboards and this made us laugh. Maybe it’ll make you laugh too 😉



7 comments:

  1. Hahahahahah! Yes indeed the Place Board recall practice video made me laugh out loud. And I chuckled hearing Knox's comments-:)

    OH..PASS 100%. Well done Allysa and Abby!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes we got a good chuckle out of it. Gunny does better with a placeboard when Knox does the recall.
      Thank you! 👏

      Delete
  2. This makes my heart so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Nicely done!!!

    ReplyDelete