FOUNDATION Course Curriculum

FOUNDATION Course Equipment List

Friday, February 14, 2025

Abby & Allysa Week 10 Exam

 Here is Abby’s exam. It seems like whenever I turn the camera on she picks something new to ignore me on haha. Needless to say there are a couple recalls at the end of the video because I wasn’t satisfied with the first two. Hopefully that’s ok. She does it really well most of the time. 



5 comments:

  1. Congrats Alyssa. That was a great week 10 test. You and Knox have worked so hard and it definitely shows. So excited for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO COOL! I don't think I've every seen Abby move as fast as she did on that first recall! ;D Allysa, I think you are just incredible! Not only did you succeed through this course, but you successfully coached Knox through it while you were still learning, yourself! Great, great work!

    ReplyDelete