FOUNDATION Course Curriculum

FOUNDATION Course Equipment List

Friday, December 13, 2024

Abby working

 Today I decided to record the end of working with Abby. We decided to try some of the test and just see πŸ˜„. I do have a question. When I do the left turns with the leash up around my neck do I still snub the leash? Or pretend to snub it with my hand? Or just use my foot? Thanks for all your help! 

I also tried to copy the hand signal you give with the down just to try it.  Down is for sure Abby’s favorite command πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚



3 comments:

  1. Allysa,

    What an excellent practice session! Make your 'J' loop longer when doing the Vickster's Test so it isn't in Abby's face. Having the "J" loop longer will also allow you snub the leash before making the left turn. Do use the 'winching' for Abby's lagging, but she is doing WELL. So, too, are you.

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I’ll fix the leash and work on the winching

      Delete