Apparently I don’t know how to estimate how long 2 minutes is while walking with Abby haha. I am so proud of Abby! She doesn’t sit perfectly in this video but if you would have seen us yesterday you would know how huge this was. Abby did almost no Auto-sits as of yesterday. Jessi came to help us and we’ve worked hard and it feels like it’s finally paying off. Not sure if we’ll pass with where we are at in this video but I’m happy with our progress so far.
Finally got it posted!
ReplyDeleteAllysa,
ReplyDeleteRemarkably good progress! And I saw Po getting her AS (Auto Sit). Your mechanics are consistent, clean, and quite clear so Abby is able to 'read' them and respond appropriately.
Pointers:
*She lags consistently you say, "Heel", I have some videos that will upload at 7 am to help you help her be MUCH faster.
*The resetting of her sloppy Sit into a good, Tuck Sit WILL help her reform muscle memory, keep up this good work.
* LOL, this was an excellent video, longer than 2 minutes of heeling, but I was delighted with the extra heeling time so I could see.
*Love your 'special praise' when Abby got it right. Remember to use a normal to low pitched tone of voice.
And, are you wondering, "Well, but did we pass?"
Indeed, this IS a Pass. Well done!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
ReplyDelete