FOUNDATION Course Curriculum

FOUNDATION Course Equipment List

Thursday, October 10, 2024

LL Day 4


Knox and Gunny on day 4. There are flower beds on either side of where he was training with her this morning and she wanted to get to them big time. Smells are a huge distraction for her. Knox was getting discouraged but kept at it. This video is there last try together and she did so much better! He was so happy that she seemed to be figuring it out even with the distraction of smell. 
He always wants to turn the wrong way when he gets to point B, does great with point A so we are still working on that. And I know he should be in pants but we had to squeeze this in right before he left for school and he didn’t have time to change 😬🫣


Abby did so well this morning for me. I took her passed the cows and chickens and piles of sticks and other spot that she gets really distracted at. I didn’t have anyone here to help video but I was so excited about our progress! 
 

2 comments: